Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Technology and It's Affects on Social Experiences

Empathy
I have sat in a dinner with all my friends glued to their phones many times, and I'm sure all of you have also. The use of technology in our lives has greatly impacted how some of us enjoy life. We all rely it on to save us whether it is looking up a question on our homework and even social interactions. It is a fact that technology has killed our empathy, and every time someone from an older generation brings up the topic, he or she has every right to judge us; Millennials. But is it really our fault that we have lost the little interactions that occur in the outside world? In a world where technology is so advanced, how could we not enjoy it?

1 comment:

  1. Everyone has definitely experienced that before. I know when I eat with my older family members, they enforce no phones at the table because it is rude. I is also not entirely our fault, but we are still to blame for continuing the trend of using technology for everything.

    ReplyDelete